Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday breakfast

When I was little, the only days that I would probably wake up before alarm clock were those with school picnics or christmas parties. I would get so excited that I just can't wait to get up. Nowadays, I still have the similar excitment about weekend mornings. I look forward to weekends, not only because we can enjoy family time, but also the big breakfast that I'm preparing. Yes, I could do this everyday, but it's just different having Nori around. As he can entertain Yoshi while I could concentrate on cooking. People who know me long enough or have stayed overnight at our place would know my big breakfast contains lots of MEAT...^_^ hash brown, bacon, ham, sausage, egg.....as for Nori, he prefers with rice and miso soup. And for Yoshi, he has his usual cereal w/ fruits and egg. Yeah, tomorrow, we can do this again.....
While we were in Japan, Obaachan (grandma) would prepare plain yogurt with fruit & honey (not for Yoshi) as dessert after breakfast. So here I'm, doing the same with banana today.

No comments: