Monday, January 19, 2009

What happen?

So what happen to little Yoshi?!?!?!
Hint #1: "Before"
Hint #2: "After" (Please excuse his leg...)
Yes, it's haircut time again. Oh my oh my....not only did he run around the bathroom, hide behind my legs to stay away from Nori, but also using his powerful hands to refuse the cutter....as usual, Nori did a great job considering he had a client refusing to sit still.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, we met up with Ethan and few other friends at the playarea inside Johnny's Toy store. (Susannah, I thought about inviting u last night, but I'm glad I didn't, it's so overwhelm with kids from the holiday....) It's been a while since the boys get together. We then stopped by Ethan's house to have lunch. It's a fun day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come here Yoshi let uncle kiss kiss~~~