Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mama's wish list

Tonight mama has a wish list~
- I wish I have a machine to decode Yoshi's messages, so we can avoid two way frustrations.
- I wish Yoshi's happy sweet moments would remain 24/7.
- I wish there isn't a word "n-o".
- I wish there is a "how to raise your child" formular manual that came with each baby when he/she was born.
- I wish I'm doing the right thing when insisting not to give up during each struggle with Yoshi, instead of being a stubborn mom.
- I wish.................well, at the end of the day, Yoshi and I always hug and kisses each other before bed, and we can't wait to see each other again the next morning......sweet dream my dear loving son, I miss your silly laugh already.........

almost 8 years ago, same park, same grass area, same tree, same family.....

3 comments:

Uncle Henry said...

You should write something on that tree like those kids

amy said...

i can imagine to see you and yoshi and your grand-kid having picnic under that tree years later! :P

we took a similar pic few days ago. let me upload it later. :P

Anonymous said...

Pui...you looked pretty on your wedding...Mays