Sunday, August 9, 2009

Randomness

"Randomness"- this is a new word to me too...heard of random, but not randomness..... oh well.

Here are few things that happened during the weekend, just happened to have the camera nearby (u must think I always wear the camera on my neck....^_^)

Saturday afternoon, I was at the kitchen when I heard Yoshi crying for help (similar sound)....and this was what I saw-----
(don't know how he got underneathe Mr. bear, but he must be bored. And somehow he couldn't get out, and was trapped by Mr. Bear's legs.....I should have taught him Mr. Bear is not always as sweet as teddy bear....)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normally Yoshi don't care much about the cabinet area where I kept our snacks. But this day, he must have recognized the new bag of cookie that I just bought for him. So he was determined to reach inside (with force)
(after I called out his name, he immediately shut the door, almost as if he got caught by the police)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday evening, Nori returned from golf outing. And decided to go and cut grass in our yard while weather was still cool and sun was still out. Our yard almost become a rice field after few weeks of not being cut.... And Yoshi of course missed Nori so much that even being outside, he had to be right next to him, doing just like what daddy did. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's about time to give Yoshi a hair cut. So after dinner, barber Nori was ready for his new challenge.


Happy Monday everyone.....

2 comments:

Uncle Henry said...

Cute haircut!~

Unknown said...

Yoshi is such a brave boy. Kenneth was and still does not like to have his hair cut by Marlon because of the noise of the cutter.

Minecar