Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Master Sandy Gallery

One of the best gift from Auntie Sandy during this trip were the 382 photos she downloaded onto my computer before she left. Her new camera toy is definitely well worth for this trip. Although it's heavy and huge (which is something I can't add onto my diaper bag load anymore), but the quality of the photos is priceless. Thank you Master Sandy (& Assistant Winnie). U have created a wonderful memory to our summer 09.

I was thinking to add captions to the photos, but after looking at these again, I think Master Sandy had captured the moments in the photos already, no need for more words.

5 comments:

amy said...

great pics! :)

Uncle Henry said...

Those are amazing photos, good job Sandy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like Master So "passport photo" ! 唔該晒!!

SoCow said...

i am so delighted that you like the photos.

i took over thousand photos and after scanning, it left only some 300 better quality ones. Haha. Lucky me.

Amy, i want to lure mac to get a 50D too!

oh... i think i myself is the best present to you...