Monday, August 17, 2009

Nori can't stop smiling

"I can't stop smiling"...that's Nori's exact words.

This evening, we finally found out the little baby inside my tummy is a G-I-R-L. The feeling of that moment when the nurse told us, it reminded me when we first found out about Yoshi. (except this time, I kept hearing Yoshi at the background saying "Baby...baby..."). I think what's make me the happiest is knowing how much this makes Nori happy. In the past 4 months, he's been saying "I know this is a baby girl...". Despite I was having the same desire, I kept stopping him from further saying. But now, this is official. And the best part is- it's once again confirm there is only ONE baby inside my tummy. ^_^

(in between the legs, nothing stick out...^_^)
I gave Nori the camera right before the ultrasound, thinking he could capture the big moments (or little moments...)................well....when I got home, these were what in the camera- 6 photos....6 photos of the baby girl images......hm.....hm.....what happened to Yoshi or me? and the funny part- I got the exact printouts from the nurse on these images anyway. ^_^ so what does this tell us? "daddy was just so happy (& focus) about the G-I-R-L!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, back to our little B-O-Y.......to be honest, after today's several incidents, I did doubt for a second if I could deal with baby #2, (not even to think there was a chance of a 2nd boy ^_^)... now he's going to be a big brother, can't wait to see what tricks he's going to pass along in a few months.....

Last night before going to bed, this was what we saw--(we turned on the light for taking photos)
(He's sleeping almost in the same position tonight, perhaps it's time for a new bed...) good night.

10 comments:

Cecilia said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to know that you are expecting a girl! A boy and a girl, so perfect! I can tell you that girls are so sweeeeeeet. =)

amy said...

congratulations here too!!! oh and now it's time for shopping and more shopping for girly girl dresses!!! have fun!!! :)

Uncle Henry said...

I like your sleeping style!

Anonymous said...

Congrats x 10000

Mays

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina, Nori,

Congrat to you that you are going to expect a baby girl soon. I believe the big brother Yoshi will be as excited as you 2. Anyway, take good care.

Marlon and family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy to know that you are expecting a baby girl, just what you and Nori wish. Yoshi is so cute. I can tell he will be a great big brother.

Take care,
Minecar

Childress Family said...

Congrats! I girl....that is so wonderfull. Girls are so much fun. I love to dress my girls up and do all the girly things with them. We will have to give advice to each other. I know about girls, and you are a pro with having a boy. Congrats again!

Childress Family said...

whoop I meant to say "A girl" not "I girl".

Anonymous said...

congratulations to all of you !

Yoshi was trying to sleep in the same way of his little sister in mom's tommy after seeing those photos, haha........... good boy.

kk & pp

Kambayashi said...

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes. Yes, definitely there are lots to learn from all of u moms especially who are experienced with girls. The best thing is, there won't be anymore suprise pee pee attack during diaper change...^_^