Thursday, September 18, 2008

Guess what Yoshi was doing (or about to)?

Yesterday while I was in the kitchen, I noticed Yoshi was hiding at the far end of the living room, behind the couch. He acted like a detective, checking on something. My mommy sense was telling me "he's up to something". Can u guess what he was doing?

.............

.............

.............

His detective mode was probably checking to make sure no one else (besides me & the camera= all of u) was watching.....

His loud scream before the action was probably to alarm anyone to back off or could be a countdown.....

The un-certainty look on his face after the action was probably wondering if the diaper can hold or not or how he should warn me.....(like if I can't smell any "breeze" when he walked by....)

^_^ funny little kid.............Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

amy said...

rafael does the same thing too, he will go to a quiet corner and then hold onto something when he's doing the action. and he can just act like usual (no complaining about dirty diaper at all) afterwards!

btw, notice that you're coming to hk for holidays in dec. we have to meet!!!

Kambayashi said...

Of course we need to meet, it's on our agenda. I'm sure our match maker Sandy would love to join too....^_^