Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Internet is BACK!!!

Last Sun evening, we had a bad wind storm. We could see everything flying in the backyard. But we were the lucky ones- out of 800,000 electricity customers, 700,000 were out of power that night and we were fine. I was thinking immediately what if power is out, how could I reheat Yoshi's food? milk? everything in the refrigerator would turn bad.....hope this will never happen to us. So for the following few days, there aren't any internet connection in the house, possibly due to the server. When I saw the lights came back on in the modem, YEAH!!! my blogging activities is back!!!

So what could we do when there was no internet, no cable tv? let's turn on the creative mode.....


No, I don't have any special camera lens, but I do have an empty paper towel roll....^_^

1 comment:

amy said...

glad to hear you're safe and doing well. :)