Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He grows so fast

The last time we came to this park and took photos was 3 months ago. Now Yoshi can walk on his own. He can even pick up the leaves on the ground, and curious about the spider web....wonder 3 months later, what will he do next?!

When he's walking, still watch every steps, and move sideway, like a little penguin.

Oh my...someone has grown few inches, let's call this capris pant instead

Can u see the tree views from his eyes?

I love everytime when he comes back to me and hold on to my pant even just for only few secs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, looks like Yoshi has trained you to become a good photographer

Kambayashi said...

I think is more from uncle Henry....is that what u want me to say it out loud? ^_^ Luckily it's digital camera, I snapped 45+ photos in that park alone.

Anonymous said...

nice shoes! I mean you have nice shoes, haha!

Kambayashi said...

Haha Cecilia, do u mean me or Yoshi? ^_^

Anonymous said...

I really mean you, nice strawberry shoes =)