Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summer backyard gathering

Yesterday we had invited all Nori's co-workers to our backyard for the annual summer gathering. This was the 2nd time we did it. Last year, Yoshi was still little, he could only lay in the stroller. But this year was more fun. And it's a bit easier for me and Nori, no need to hold him all the time, as he was surrounded by all the girls- great babysitters. It was really fun to have everyone here, weather was nice, not too hot at all. Everyone brought food to share, yummy. Hope to do it again.
Father & son preparation team. But if you look closer, Nori was trying to fill the cooler box with ice, while Yoshi was trying to take out the ice cube for fun....
Yoshi was surrounded by girls.... Lucky Yoshi, and lucky me (got a little break) Almost forgot the group photo Yoshi was sharing his toys with others After partyMore photos @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/kambayashi/sets/72157607414691554

3 comments:

Childress Family said...

I wish we could have come, we really wanted to. Josh went out of town Sunday, and we have family in town, so we needed to spend the day with them. I looks like it was a lot of fun though!

Kambayashi said...

Hey Chelsea & Josh, I know, I asked Nori later on- Where's Josh & his family? I was hoping to meet Adra & Farrah. But I totally understand, family time is more important. That's alright, we will do it again. Be safe when Josh is out, watch out for the deers...

Anonymous said...

lucky yoshi to be surrounded by girls!

from sandy