Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another backyard gathering

We had another backyard BBQ gathering yesterday. This time, we invited our friends from my previous company. They aren't just my co-workers, but my very close friends, miss working with them. It was such a nice day, weather was much warmer, so kids were playing in the backyard. There were few babies there too, so Yoshi got to meet someone younger than him. Nori was a great BBQ chef as always (Thanks!!!)

We pulled out this toy truck from basement, it was given to us by Nori's co-worker.
HAHAHAHA- Kayley (11 months) was pulling Yoshi's ear, I can totally imagine her pulling her husband's ears someday and said "Did u hear what I just said?" haha....cutie.
Yoshi was sitting in George's toy truck, that thing was cool, we don't have to bend our back to push him from behind. Yoshi was just relaxing in that car and didn't even want to get off.
Can u find me?! oh my...all these 4 kids (Angus, Sedona, Zoe & Julia) have grown so much....
Great babysitters
Yoshi didn't have his afternoon nap, so by the end of the day, he was ready to sleep...

More photos @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/kambayashi/sets/72157607772186482/

No comments: