Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting rid of apples

There were times when Yoshi didn't want to eat his fruit anymore, he would want to get rid of those from his table. Like this morning, he thought I was busy washing dishes and didn't pay much attention, but in fact, I knew all about his little dirty tricks, and was ready with camera to capture all the evidences.

Tactics #1: High level apple attacks
Oh my.....what a waste........
Tactics #2: Hiding in between the gaps Tactics #3: Sliding into the seat to pretend "accidental fall" onto the ground later on "YOSHI!!!!#&*XYZ!!!!@!".....................BUSTED!!!!!!!! He acted like he was shocked to hear my yelling....& wonder why mama was holding the camera at the same time. And my tactic to punish him: using my powerful big eyes and gave him a very upset look. I believe at this age, letting he know he did something wrong is very important, he definitely get the message. However, I choose to do that with less conversation (because he won't understand the words anyway, it would just be a waste of my energy and he might thought it's funny). I made him sit in his chair for a while, I didn't talk to him, didn't react to his behaviors that were just trying to get my attention.. Then right before I let him out, I use my big eyes again, and said a few words like "No apples on floor", so kept it simple and did he get it? we will see..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, he might find it funny to see mommy's big eyes. Then he will find other ways so he can see mommy's big eyes again! =P

Wario said...

Yoshi,
you are being naughty...hmmmmmmm...
pls. being good don't waste food! okay!!

Well, I think you are smart in a way to hide the apple that " you think" no one will see it?! (refer to picture no.2)hahaha...
smart boy, what's up on your mind?!

Kambayashi said...

Cecilia- I'm hoping my big eyes power will last much longer. Afterall, I do think when I stretch my big eyes, I scare myself too....^_^

Wario- that's not smart, that's "sneaky"!! Wonder if he will hide his money like that in the future...

Anonymous said...

He is smart anyhow ! hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

Oh...it just comes once in a while...Yoshi is still the same old good boy! And you have to talk to him...don't think he won't understand - he really knows and it is definitely not wasting your energy. It's not me saying this of course - it's experiences from my friends who are also moms...

PS - please teach him May EE, very important

Kambayashi said...

MayEE- what I meant wasting energy is yelling at him with a bunch of words. I would rather say in short phrase with my big eyes popping out. That way, it might be more understandable (temporiary....) I totally believe he understands a lot like u said, he knows what's right/wrong after a while, and he also knows how to avoid eye contact when he did something wrong....^_^ he grows so fast...