Friday, October 3, 2008

Who's nap time?

Yoshi normally takes his morning nap around 10:30a.m. but there are days when he just doesn't want one. Last Saturday after breakfast, Nori put Yoshi to bed & stayed behind in his room ( & of course that might be the main reason why Yoshi didn't want to sleep, he just wanted to hang out with daddy) After a while, I checked the TV monitor, I saw someone was sleeping-----Nori; & I saw someone still awake----Yoshi. Not only was he relaxing in his crib, he didn't even make any noise to interrupt Nori's sleep. And after almost an hour past by, I took the camera upstairs, here was what I saw.........(it began with hidden camera from the door gap........)

2 comments:

Mac said...

yoshi, you are such a good boy. unlike you, rafael will yell and shout and begin to cry after waking up if amy is not around him : P

Kambayashi said...

Oh, Yoshi sure has those cry and yell moment too. We just got lucky that morning.