Friday, October 17, 2008

Man in Black

Alan and his mom (Tin po po) are in town, so me and Yoshi went to meet up with them. Me & Nori have known Alan (& his wife,Yvonne) for many years at college. They moved to N.Carolina few years ago. It's the first time for Yoshi to meet with them. Well.....Yoshi is at the stage that he can recognize people and also alert with strangers........here was what happened today at the restaurant:

After warming up with Tin po po, Yoshi was fine.....
But with Alan, it's a different story. To recapture the first moment they met on camera, Alan stood behind Yoshi..........
"Hm....who's behind me?!"
"Ah....it's you again. The man in black....NO!!!!"
"mom, get me out of the chair!!!!NOW!!" (And Tin po po was trying to calm Yoshi down from being scare of her son....)
After lunch, we went to the Gap outlet. Perhaps after warming up with Alan, he's no longer thinking him as stranger, but a new friend. Yeah!! I think he was just having "new friend orientation" process....especially for man- in black. ^_^ Hope to see Alan and Tin Po Po again soon. (Thanks Tin po po for baby sitting Yoshi at the outlet store, so I was able to have some peaceful moment to shop. And I'm so glad u & Yoshi had such a great time, laughing so much all the way)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is ok Yoshi, that's how I felt too when I first met him. now you know this world has many different kinds of people out there.