Thursday, October 23, 2008

Comfortable position

Yoshi hasn't watch his favorite Super Why cartoon for so long because it falls on his meal time. But instead, I do play this Shimajiro video tape which last for 15 mins. He's really interest in this and it's a good way to learn Japanese for both of us. Everytime when he watches TV, I put that green long pillow in front of the couch, kind of marking a spot for him to be away from the screen. I would say "P-i-l-l-o-w". Eventually, now he learns to sit there. But of course it doesn't last too long, I have to repeat that word many times thruout the program. It's funny sometimes to see him trying to "back up" by walking back to the pillow, I mean walking backward while watching tv....or sometimes he would push that pillow little by little closer to the tv, thinking he's still within the marked zone.....

Tonight, per Obaa-chan's request, I was trying to tape him dancing to a song (which he always does), but instead, I caught his "falling moment"....I guess he was too concentrated or feeling too comfortable.
(Christa, thanks for your white paper suggestion for the flash, I did that tonight for the above pictures, I like it much better. But u forgot to warn me that I almost blind my eyes with the flash reflection. Now, I have to close my eyes when I hit the button)

No comments: