Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cold again......

Yes, Yoshi is having another round of cold....I think the flu shot he took earlier this year wasn't working well at all.......After enjoying few days of sickness free, Yoshi has running nose again since Sunday. At least this time I know where he got it from-----N-O-R-I!! Nori started sneezing on Sun, then next thing I knew, Yoshi has his running nose too. HUH.......at least so far it's only nose. Hope no fever this time. I should have make bulk purchase of tissue paper this month. Anyway, sorry to our friends who we have to once again postpone our playdates. Hope this little guy will be sick free soon. (at least he has lots of energy playing and watching cartoons...)
(Photo taken with the camera phone right after lunch)

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

I watched a HK TV program few months ago about the flu shot. It said that the flu shot only prevent you to get few kind of flu, the scientists guess which kind of flu is most common and then will make the flu shot. Last year, the scientists guess was all wrong... the flu shot didn't prevent any of the most common flu. The doctors always told us to get flu shot, but I really not sure if it really helps.