Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mr. Good Mood

This was taped earlier this week. Yoshi was in GREAT mood, singing & dancing.... lately, we noticed that he is able to sing a few songs along with us. For example- every night, before bed time, I would sing Twinkle twinkle little star to him. After repeating for few months, he's able to catch up with the lyrics....this is his version: (Words in CAPS indicate what he would sing along with me)

TWINKLE TWINKLE little star, HOW I WONDER what u ARE. UP ABOVE the world so HIGH, like a diamond in the SKY. TWINKLE TWINKLE little star, HOW I WONDER what u ARE. (maybe someday I can tape it for u...)

Anyway, here is Mr. Good Mood's performance.

4 comments:

amy said...

wow, what great mood and great moves! :)

Anonymous said...

I love him clapping hands at the end...lovely

Auntie Mays

uncle henry said...

He is dancing the 求雨舞

Unknown said...

Show time!~~~