Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday Spring Fever

We had a beautiful weather yesterday. So after breakfast, we went out right away. For the first time, I didn't have Yoshi's lunch or dinner prepared. (normally I would have packed his meal and take along to the restaurant, so we don't have to worry about his meal options) For lunch, we end up eating dim sum at a chinese restaurant. Yoshi enjoyed his cha siu bao (BBQ pork bun) & siu mai (steam dumpling). While for dinner, we ate at another chinese restaurant- he had fried rice mix with tofu and chicken....not that we were craving for Chinese meals, just that near to where we were at, they have more options for Yoshi's meal) I think next time, I should pack his food, so me and Nori can go for other ethnic food......

So our first stop was Kite Fest. Though it was a bit windy (I guess we need that for Kite Fest), but it's great to be out there with the crowds. We didn't bring our own kite, just watching others & had a hot dog (an expensive one as Nori said)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 years ago when I was pregnant, we took a photo of our own shadows. Since then, every year when the flower blooms in our neighbourhood, it became our tradition to have the "family shadow photos".

5 comments:

dongdong said...

Beautiful pictures! I'd love to go to a kite fest! I love the shadow pictures. How inventive!

amy said...

how beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Pui you're getting more and more professional in photo-taking ... and of course you've the advantage of the good scenery and weather ! (Here the weather is crap ...)

I had dim sum today in Kowloon, yes went from Central to TST to have long lunch. Not suggested by me, my colleague did - though Leung said I was trying to be a "Food Tai" (Rich lady)... haha ... I need that once in a while under such a weather.

Auntie Anna

uncle henry said...

Good idea of the shadow pic. Maybe next year will have one more shadow?

Erin said...

Such a beautiful traditions. :) We have several shadow photos as well, but I love that you take them the same time each year!