Friday, April 10, 2009

Mission Impossible (accomplished)

By now, u probably know I'm crazy about photos "snapping". I enjoy capturing every little moments in our life. But it's always my biggest headache on what to do with the massive collections. The last time I printed photos out was a year ago, with the big help of grandpa during his visit here, 3 albums were being created. But since then, everything were being kept in the computer only.

With Yoshi's 2nd birthday coming up, it has been my long long wish to create photo books. I have finally choosen 2 occasions- "birth" and "1st birthday". Making up my mind is one thing, signing up an account online is one thing, selecting photos is ANOTHER thing....(oh my...at least I narrowed down the theme). Anyway, after spending every little of my free time, mission accomplished!!! I can finally cross out one thing on my to do list.....

What's next? another long dragged project- print out blog book (copy and paste of the blog entries).

5 comments:

uncle henry said...

Are you going to put up an order form so all the Yoshi's fans from around the world can order it?

Sarah said...

I knew there was a project I needed to finish--I think I ran out of paper about 2 years ago and forgot that I was printing all of our digital photos....

amy said...

that's really impressive and beautiful! okay i really need to work harder on our book :P

Anonymous said...

Sabrina - Great job! That looks so professional! Can you please come over and do my pictures - I am 4 years behind with over 10,000 pics....

Susannah

Kambayashi said...

Susannah, I think u just need to narrow down the most important theme like birthdays, then it will make it much easier than catching up the whole yr. Start NOW...or u will never be able to catch up. ^_^ Looking forward in seeing yours..