Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daddy's previlages

Nori always says Yoshi is mommy's boy, because Yoshi always gives me hugs and kisses and calls "mama...mama". But I always say to him "that's because I'm the only human being around the house for most of the day". And u know what, after a weekend observation, "daddy" totally enjoys TONS of special previlages that mom would never have received.....


Evidences:
- first thing in the weekend morning, Yoshi would run out the bedroom door straight to our room, and looking for Nori. If he's there, a BIG BIG smile follows.

- daddy's diaper change shows no sign of resistence, perfectly laying on the floor, full cooperation

- daddy's car seat experience is smooth like charm with no signs of monkey running inside the car, refusing to sit down.

- daddy's shower time is easy like a ______ (couldn't think of a word ^_^), every instructions were being well heard and followed.

- walking up and down the stairs with daddy is fast like a bullet train, what happen to all those hide and seek or feet dragging scene?!

Nori, now u know how special u are to little Yoshi. And how we both look forward to weekend family time...xoxoxo. I lOVE crepes. But only dessert type- banana/strawberries with whipping cream and chocolate syrup. That's how most Asians like too. But around restaurants here, they either serve the crepes with meat/vegetable, or if it's dessert with fruits, it's always too sweet with heavy berries syrup....so I prefer to make it on my own at home. Yesterday, I have decided to make some for our tea time. For Yoshi's portion, I only put fruit without cream/syrup. I rolled it up and cut into pieces.At first, Yoshi ate all his cookies. Then he nippled on the crepe skin. He stopped. So I just left the plate on the table for the rest of the afternoon. By 5:30p.m., I realized the plate was empty. I guess someone likes his new tea time snack.

4 comments:

amy said...

re daddy, oh i really realised too that rafael is only being tricky with me too!

re snacks, oh i love crepes too and yours look very yummy and authentic french style! can you share the recipe? and btw, rafael likes the same animal biscuits that yoshi has. his favourite animal is panda!

Kambayashi said...

Hey Amy, actually I bought those instant crepe mix powder package from Japan. I'm sure u can find the same at JP grocery stores in HK. But if u want to do from scratch, I found this link for u: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basic-Crepes/Detail.aspx, it doesn't seem difficult to make. Good luck. (today I gave the same for Yoshi's snack, and he first ate all the strawberries- he dig those out carefully. Then after another hr, he started munching on the crepe skin...he cleared the whole plate. Wonder how Rafael will eat?!)

Anonymous said...

Really like the special pass for Daddy ! And I must say you're great at cooking for kids... so healthy !

Auntie Anna

amy said...

thank you! that looks like a very easy recipe! gotta try! :)