Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yoshi's little library

I have been noticing Yoshi has grown from his stage of "tearing books" to "flipping books". That tells me he's starting to show interest in flipping/reading. And there are times we would sit down together and he would pull books for us to read to him. So the other day, I reorganized our cabinet and gave Yoshi his little library space. Though it seems dangerous to allow him opening the glass door frequently, but we are teaching him that's only a library spot, not playing cars with doors opened. There are times he would just stand by his library, flipping his train books, or searching for the next reading materials. It's a good start I guess.

I have a feeling that eventually, the whole cabinet will be full of Yoshi's stuff only.....

1 comment:

amy said...

oh i remember yoshi had a cute shelf w/ some curious george books at his bedroom too!