Friday, June 12, 2009

Nori's birthday (.....continue)

What's Yoshi doing on Nori's birthday?

.....he was drawing a birthday card for Nori for the first time...

It became our tradition to make Nori's birthday card ourselves. The first two years, Yoshi was just being my model. Can't believe at the age of 2, he could already participate in making the card himself. Wonder what can he do next year then?!

After a long day at work, and finished a dinner, it's time for cake. (Obaa-chan, I did use the cake mix u sent from Japan, it's yummy. thank you)

Yoshi even got to try a few pieces, but he prefered fruit rather than the sponge cake itself.

Side note~~ Well, 3 weeks ago, we had a huge monkey party for Yoshi. And I thought of course there is no way I can do another one of those for Nori, but at least, there should be some sort of "decoration" to create the special birthday atmosphere. Well, after baking the cake, preparing birthday dinner, there aren't much time left, so let's scramble for a few master art pieces from mama.
Here is Yoshi working hard on Nori's birthday card....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture Yoshi with Nori...so sweet! Pui, did you make the cake yourself??

May EE

Wario said...

Pui,
Nice drawing bor~~~ ;)

Kambayashi said...

May ee, yes, I bake that cake. Can u tell the whipped cream was almost melted? We will make u one next time when u come over here...(in between the sticker shopping trips)

Kitty- my drawing...that's my limit.....stick people..