Monday, December 14, 2009

Amazing energy

This past Saturday, we had invited few friends & their families for a x'mas gathering at our house. At first, everyone was worry about doing that at here, just because I'm almost 9 months pregnant. But I really wanted to do this, knowing it will be a while before having another gathering after baby arrival. And I hope to add more holiday atmosphere this season. I'm glad we did it, it was a lot of fun. I was amazed with my energy level as well. Of course, Nori helped out a lot during the party too. Everyone brought a dish to share (even a single guy brought in a bucket of KFC chicken as u can see below....^_^) Though it was a long night, Yoshi had never stayed up that late before...(till almost 12:30), but it was good seeing everyone.

I had prepared craft projects for the kids- little ones got to glue foam pieces together; the older ones got to paint and decorate their foam ornaments.

Late night movie showing

The next morning, Yoshi got to put up his foam ornaments onto the tree....

Can u tell these aren't your typical snowman & penguin.....

1 comment:

amy said...

i love the foam ornaments!!!! :)

and am really impressed by your energy! you know, we almost never host any party at our home because we're so lazy in organising one. how i wish we live nearby and can join the ones you host!