Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mrs. Santa workshop closed

After more than a month of work, Mrs. Santa has finally closed the workshop today.

This all started because & I have made so many new friends this past year, and I hope to give little something to each other. I had a much bigger ambition at the beginning when planning for this x'mas project, I was hoping to sew the hats and scarfs as well. But the list was just getting too long and there was no way I could have the sewing machine out when Yoshi's around. So I have decided to scale down the project to handmade only. (scarfs & hats were being purchased, then added my own decorations).

In fact, it's a very enjoyable process, I found it very therapuetic during this past month of pregnancy. There were many late nights, but it was my way of relaxation. Though it's not any big gifts, but I hope those who received would enjoy a little bit of our holiday spirit.
Mrs. Santa workshop x'mas production capacity:
- 32 poinsettia ornaments
- 12 x'mas tree ornaments
- 28 hats
- 3 bags
- 9 scarfs
- 25 pairs of hairclips
- 135 christmas cards (yes....135....oh my)
...........HO HO HO!!

3 comments:

Uncle Henry said...

You could set up your own business and save up for Yoshi's college fund :D

amy said...

agree w/ uncle henry!

i'm really impressed with your workshop!!! you know what, i didn't realise there's a little gift inside when i got the christmas card, it was just when i looked at the envelope again a couple of days ago that i found the cute ornament! how careless! :P

how do you make the hats? they're soooooooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

those are very nice works ... ! I didn't like sending x'mas cards but did send out a few this years with gifts, and honestly that made me feel good too ~ (of course I can't compare the "sum yee" you put in your handmade presents ... hehe)

Auntie Anna