Thursday, December 3, 2009

First taste of chocolate chip cookies

Today we had our first winter experience. I thought about taking Yoshi out in the morning, but the weather was very cold and cloudy, just didn't feel like dragging him in and out of the car...so we stayed at home the whole day. (I'm sure we will have many of these days coming up.....)

So besides art and craft projects, I need to find more activites to fill up the whole day. I was craving for something sweet, so I pulled out a package of frozen chocolate chip cookie dough, and let Yoshi prepared with me. I knew he would have lots of fun with this new experience.

I did catch him almost licking his fingers once ......

This was Yoshi's first taste of chocolate chip cookies, he sure was enjoying every bite of the sweetness from those 2 tiny cookies....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Yoshi's expression in front of the tray of fresh baked cookies. Precious!

Auntie Karen Mulvenna from Hong Kong

amy said...

i can feel his excitement over here!!!

need to do some baking w/ rafael over the weekend too!

blueberrydream said...

Look ow happy Yoshi is!! I wonder when was my first bakery class??? As long as I remember... I think when home staying in S'pore or SPCS cooking class!!

Uncle Henry said...

What a fun day for Yoshi!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a very lovely video...and how lovely Yoshi is when he did the smelling posture...And I could feel that I can smell your cookies...Auntie Mays

Anonymous said...

唔該Yoshi !You know how many times we repeated playing this video ? We laughed all day long.

kk & pp

Unknown said...

Yoshi, you are so funny. I see u laugh... I laugh too~~ :))

Anonymous said...

I love watching this video and have played it a number of times. Yoshi's expression is very precious and it makes me feel like I can also smell the cookies :-)
Minecar

Anonymous said...

I have played this video a number of times. I love Yoshi's expression, it is very precious. It makes me feel like I can smell the cookies, too. :-)

Kambayashi said...

thx for the messages everyone....even I gave him another piece of same cookie yesterday, he is still very excited about it. Afterall, those are really "sweet treat" for special occasion...^_^