Thursday, May 7, 2009

Elderly driving....continue...

You need to read the "mama express" column on the right first, then u can come back and read the continuation of the topic.....
(Yoshi was talking to grandma this morning......)
Ok...now u should have read my topic about elderly driving....here are few more things I forgot to mention:
- everything I wrote is REAL. I didn't make anything up or exergerate (like Nori thought initially).
- the old man did get his license renewed. (he didn't smile during photo session)
- the old lady....I don't know (I hope not) if she got hers renewal, because I left during her eye exam.
- few more personal information about the old man: "YES"- he's an American citizen (he finally heard the question after the lady repeated herself 4 times); "NO"- he didn''t wish to donate organs; "YES"- he has a living will....(no, I didn't look into the computer system, I was just sitting in the middle of the waiting room, like everyone else)

Anyway, let me say this again- I have great RESPECT of elderly, but I am not sure if I want to be driving too close with them on the road.....good luck!!

No comments: