Friday, May 15, 2009

Fashion disaster

It's time to pull out summer clothes again as weather is getting warmer (on and off). I had bought Yoshi few pants but after trying those at home, seems like 2T is still too big for his waist. But 18 months is like wearing capris. And when there are days that laundry is piling up and clean clothes are running low, even if the pant is too big, we just have no choice rather than naked. This morning, I was preparing breakfast, this is what I saw........
Just when u think that's bad.....oh no, I did something even worse to Yoshi-----
After his nap time, I let him out in the backyard to play. Of course, we need a hat, so I just grab the one that's available. (Ethan, does this look familiar to you? HOW COME u look more handsome with that? but Yoshi look more like a girl?) And the pant....it's a pajama, in fact, it was a bit hot, and all his shorts were in laundry basket, so that's the thinnest layer one I can find (hey, protect him from bug bite); And the long socks and shoes....well, the other day I took him for sandles shopping, but they don't have his size, so no luck..... oh well, it's just playing in our own backyard by ourselves....

No comments: