Friday, May 15, 2009

Video weekend

I realized it's been a while since I posted Yoshi's video. So here are few taken a while ago...

I was downstairs when Yoshi woke up from his nap. Normally he would either cry (his way of calling me) or just sit there playing (if he slept well). But this day, not only did he suprisingly calling "MAMA", but also waving his hands, almost like trying to get my attention...kind of funny. So I grabbed my camera right away.


The other night, Yoshi was calling grandma. He picked up the phone and started talking, except he forgot to dial the number first. The second part was him actually talking on the phone with grandparents.

4 comments:

uncle henry said...

Funny video!~

芷恩 said...

kawaii na~

Anonymous said...

發音好準...勁...

Auntie Mays

Anonymous said...

Yoshi,

Thanks for your calling and pls call again.

kk & pp