Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seeing friends again

After recovering from his cold, Yoshi (& I) can't wait to meet our friends again. Yesterday, we went to Susannah's house and hung out with the boys in the backyard. It was such a nice day (but only last for 1 day, this morning is cloudy and about to rain...)

Oliver, are u sure u are ready for big boy swing seat? because I took 5 photos of u, and u were just starring at the ground, not moving much....were u worry about falling? ^_^ (thanks for letting Yoshi sat on your usual seat though)
Susannah, thanks for the yummy pasta lunch. The highlight of the day for Yoshi must be the sandbox table. He was having so much fun playing with the sand (or I should say 'dumping' the sand....) I don't think I can handle having one of this at our house, because I can total see Yoshi will be bringing a bucket of sand into the house while I wasn't looking. So Susannah, let the sandbox be the biggest highlight in visiting your place then. ^_^ Thanks Nolan & Oliver for sharing your toys with Yoshi, he took a 2.5 hr nap right after the visit.

No comments: