Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother/Grandma's Day

Happy (belated) Mother/ Grandma's Day.

After we came back from visiting the park and grocery trip, Nori had decided to take little Yoshi out for a "guys' trip" again. After an hr, they were back.
"Mama, sit on the couch and wait for us to come in..."
(all I heard then was "Yoshi, Yoshi..." "hee hee...hee hee..."?!?!)
"Arigato Yoshi-kun & Otoosan...."Nori's recap after their guys' trip--"Oh my.... when I wanted Yoshi to pick a card, he went straight for the magazine rack; when I wanted him to pick the flowers, he went straight for the apples...."
Hahaha. Maybe I should go to the store and ask for the security camera tape and watch the funny video clip ^_^ (Thanks for everything Nori & Yoshi)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother/Grandma's Day !

kk & kk only

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet ! And I love the pic where Yoshi was lying on the sofa looking tired/shy :D

Happy Mother's Day Yoshi Ma !

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

This is sweet...

Auntie Mays