Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A familiar scene

It's been a while since Yoshi fell asleep on highchair during meal. He used to do that more often when he's little. While having his lunch, he suddenly became very quiet. The next thing I saw, he was dozing on the highchair.....Lately, with his new toddler bed switching, I realized his sleep time is not as much as before.

Nap time has been only 1 to 1.5 hr. He's also waking up much earlier than before. When he was sleeping in crib, even if he woke up early, without being able to go anywhere, somehow he would fall back to sleep a little bit more. But now, he would come down to our room around 7:30a.m. (with his pillow and water bottle). Very rarely he would fall back to sleep, but instead he would try to grab the TV remote and hoping to catch some cartoon time. Or else, he would just be tossing and turning right next to me on the bed.

I'm sure he is still in his transitional phrase. Compare to the previous 3:30a.m visit., this happens less frequent now. And if he does so, I would walk with him to his own bed. Only if it's already morning, that I will let him sleep with us. (at least I prefer to catch the last few minutes of sleep)

Here are some photos from yesterday visit at our friend- Nora's house. Yoshi starts to recognize some of his friends for sure and remembering their names. Sarah & Andrew (in the photo here), are two that Yoshi always mention.

1 comment:

Jaden and Averi said...

I do remember reading many of your previous blogs when little Yoshi would fall asleep during his meals. Jaden have done it no more than 2 times and Averi once so far. I thought it was so cute though. Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my blog. It is very comforting to know you have enjoyed it and that you also liked my blog coz you definitely have a lot more experience blogging than I do. I miss those baby kicks in the belly. Sometimes when I lay in bed, I could still vividly remember those kicks and movement inside my belly when I was pregnant. Enjoy those moments. I am sure it makes Nori so so happy seeing those movement on your belly.