Thursday, October 29, 2009

Official move in

Unlike last week nap time, today had a different scene---- after putting Yoshi down for a late nap, I went downstairs. Very soon, he disappeared from the monitor. So I thought maybe he was just cruising around upstairs as usual. But then, it became very quiet, I didn't hear him talking or calling me at all. ........ and here was what I found--

I guess someone had just officially move in to our bedroom, finding his own comfortable spot. (Nori, when u are back, wonder if he will return the spot to you.....^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I have to move in to his bed.....
Otousan

Anonymous said...

What can I say, Yoshi is just so smart and cute!

Minecar

amy said...

you know what, in our home, rafael has officially taken over daddy's spot! i actually allow rafael to sleep with me when daddy is away on trip and when daddy returns, rafael claims that the bed belongs to me and him! :P