Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Too many options?

While I was at a store, I suggested Uncle Henry to take Yoshi to the toy department so I can make a quick shopping trip. After 5 minutes, this was what I saw........ Yoshi was really puzzling to which one he liked the most (or why were there so many trucks)?! Despite Uncle Henry kept asking him which one he wants, all these monster trucks were back to the shelf afterwards.

Another strange dance move from the little monkey.....oh my wooden floor.......

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

will you worry how your little princess sleep while the big brother is always dancing and noisy at home? No worries, babies can sleep when they need to!

Anonymous said...

Yoshi is such a cute little boy. I like his dance move.

Minecar

blueberrydream said...

Oh my god, this is just too cute!! Where did he learn to dance that from??