Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jacob & Kayla

The past few days have been cold with cloudy sky. So when the forecast predict sunny sky today, we took the opportunity to be outdoor meeting friends & taking photos. Haven't seen my friend Stacy and her kids- Jacob (3 yrs) & Kayla (19mths) for a long time. Can't believe little baby girl has already become a toddler, just can't get enough with her curly hair.....

Recently a friend of mine has asked me to take some family photos for them and co-incidently Stacy asked the same thing today while we were in the park. Many people enjoy taking professional photography at the studios, but I have never done one before (except passport photo). I always enjoy being outdoor, under the natural environment rather than a set up plotted scene. Of course, there is always a reason why u will want to pay those studio, at least there will be few people standing behind the photographer, trying to get the smile and attention of the little kids......In my case, well....even with the unlimited digital snap shots with, having taken 25 shots, I had yet to get one with all 3 looking at the camera same time....and u probably won't have any bees attack either with the indoor set up....... I love being outside. The funny thing is, this camera was actually a birthday gift to Nori 2 yrs ago, but somehow, I'm the one who is carrying it everyday along with diapers, toys and snacks....

1 comment:

Uncle Henry said...

Those are nice pictures~