Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally....

We have lived in this house for 3 years, I have wanted to find a piece of art to put right above the TV in the living room. I was interested in some sort of abstract drawing, meaning no particular pattern or theme, just sort of color matching. However, I always felt like I could do those "abstract" drawing myself instead of purchasing. Afterall, who really understands those "abstract" artwork?!

But then, after 3 years of searching (sort of..), Nori hung up the master piece that we finally found...................................

This was an idea that came to me last week. After seeing how Yoshi enjoys water painting, and I remember I had this white canvas board purchased long time ago, it's been sitting in our basement for 3 yrs +. So why not put up something that's more meaningful & original, rather than paying $ to purchase a copy of someone else's. I mixed the color to match the teal in the living room decoration.

As u can see, I had put a table cloth protector on floor, making sure nothing drop beyond the canvas....^_^ (I wasn't even dare to go to bathroom, worrying my wall would become teal color). Yoshi did really well, he seemed to enjoy a lot. But everytime when he got paint on his hand/ feet, he would say "dirty" (in cantonese), and wouldn't draw till I wipe off the spots......well, maybe like Nori said- he got my gene.....

5 comments:

Uncle Henry said...

Very nice!~

amy said...

i love the painting and love the confidence yoshi shown. i can tell he's very proud of his artwork! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! Well done Yoshi.

Auntie Mays

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Master Yoshi, are this for sale?!?!
nice artwork!! :)