Monday, October 12, 2009

The past 48 hrs......

What 2 days we just had............................


On Sun morning, I took Yoshi to the park meeting my friends, Nora & Mitsue's families. (Nori stayed home working on the yard). My friends had asked me to help them take some family photos. I'm not any amature photographer at all, but I enjoyed taking photos, capturing the moments. So sure, I would love to help. It was a picture perfect morning, but I was fooled by the sun, it was a bit chilly than I was prepared. Yoshi was great, he would sit and wait for me to take photos. And he enjoyed being with his friends- Andrew & Sarah again.

But then that afternoon, Yoshi woke up from nap with a fever of 100.6, he was clearly lack of energy, he was laying on the floor even with his favorite Anpanman cartoon on. Me and Nori were pretty worry. But luckily, he was able to eat his dinner, grapes and drank plenty of water. Slowly after the meal, he seemed to regain slight energy back with less temperature. He was able to laugh and response to the storytime. By midnight, he decided to come to our room and slept together.

I gave him another doze of medicine in the middle of the night when I felt his temperature again. But this morning, he woke up with a big smile and suprisingly, he's back to almost normal after a 12 hr sleep. Or perhaps, he knew Nori took a day off today................................(yes, yes, a day off..)


Well........story will continue about Nori's day off.....................(was it a day off really?)

(Yoshi is sleeping right now....and he's definitely fine. His singing and dancing performance is back as usual)

3 comments:

Mac said...

wish him a speedy recovery!

Jaden and Averi said...

Great pictures. I wish Jaden will sit still for pictures like Yoshi!!

Unknown said...

Take care Yoshi! weather has been changing... it's now 5 degrees in Toronto (Oct-14-2009 1:50pm), It might drop to -1 tonite...

Sabrina, you take care too!! :))