Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Japanese 101- - A year later....

Last year, I bought this set of wooden blocks from a garage sale. This teaches u the Japanese basic characters- Hiragana. Since then, it became Nori's teaching tool/ game set with Yoshi. There were many nights, Nori would spend his little 5-10 mins quality time (after a long day at work) teaching Yoshi this before he goes to bed. It's their special bonding moments. I didn't actually realized until I look at my old blog post, that it's been a year (exactly) since the Japanese 101 class began.... (click here to see the old post video).
Well, thanks to the very patience and hard working Nori, it finally shows signs of reward from the curious student. Though this is just the beginning, but it's getting very fun and interesting. Yoshi & Nori- Ganbatte!!!! (Mama needs to learn together again, I almost forgot everything....)

1 comment:

amy said...

that's really impressive, and yoshi seems a very ethusiastic learner! :)