Sunday, March 29, 2009

The "B" word....

WARNING: The below first photo might cause appetite loss/ upset stomach before or after meals...but unfortunately it's unavoidable if u continue to read this blog....
...............
............
.........
.......
.....
...
..
.
Ok, now u have seen the photo....^_^ well, if u are parents yourself or have spent time with toodlers, besides pee or poops, the "B" word (Booger) would definitely have been a topic before. And I'm SURE, u have also been in the same situation as us this morning at the breakfast table:

Nori: "Eeewww.... look at Yoshi's nose"
Yoshi: "hahahaha" (from Nori's reaction)
Nori: "It (the booger) bugs me a lot to look at...I want to get rid of those....."

......it then became a "mission" for the following 5 mins

I guess I should have taken a "before " and "after" photo for comparision....^_^.....anyway, now u can go back to finish your lunch....

P.s- Yoshi is feeling mucb better today (daddy's weekend power). Running nose stopped, less coughing, no more fever. So hopefully he will be fully recover soon. At least, he LOVED the pink liquid medicine twice a day, almost like he is looking forward for the sweet treat.

2 comments:

amy said...

i didn't know that these dirty stuff is called booger. thanks for teaching me a new word :P

and glad to hear that yoshi is recovering! ganbatte ne!

Cecilia said...

when my baby is sick, I look forward too see the booger, 'cos that means she is recovering soon! No more running nose!

Get well soon, Yoshi, so you can go out and play!