Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Compromise (again & again)

Before I had Yoshi, I used to wonder why some parents put their kids inside the shopping cart rather than strapped with the seat belt. I used to think that's not a toy to let your kids to play with. But now, I know!!!!!!!! Not because we wanted to, but because that's the ONLY way to keep your children sitting still (for at least some period of time before they start standing up to grab items on shelves or playing with the credit card machine at the register). Yoshi pretty much refused to sit on the particular child seat on the cart (except in grocery), and I refused to run laps with him inside the stores, so this is our compromise solution.....

Some carts are more "luxury" (comfortable/more spacious) than the others. This particular blue one was very "cozy".

No comments: