Sunday, March 22, 2009

Daddy's little helper / cheering leader

Yoshi is definitely feeling much better, about 90% back to the original model. (^_^) Today while Nori was fixing his car, me and Yoshi were enjoying the nice weather outside. So of course, this little curious monkey wanted to help daddy.
Yoshi: "ah ba he mo bu ba la..." (translation "what are u doing?")
Yoshi was creating some hip hop music with a screwdriver & jackstands.
"Yoshi, what?"
(relaxing on the king seat, eating snacks and watching daddy fixing car)

5 comments:

amy said...

i like the pic w/ yoshi and daddy holding onto the tyre together! what a great team! :)

Unknown said...

haha Little Garage Owner II

Anonymous said...

Yoshi's vest is so smart...and he knows how to 點蟲蟲...smart boy!!

Auntie Mays

Erin said...

Oh, he looks so cute in his little vest helping daddy. :)

The Old Navy people just sort of stared and laughed a little. I take my camera everywhere and am always taking photos of funny/interesting things.. so, I'm used to the looks we sometimes get from people.. ha!

Kambayashi said...

Yes, the vest was from Auntie Onyx...^_^ Thx.

點蟲蟲- that was taught by popo since Yoshi started to smile, finally he learnt to master the skill.

Joe- Garage owner II- haha. Yes, finally a generation business. But I think both of them will end up spending more than they earn.

Erin- I carry my camera all the time as well, it's the next must thing besides diaper. That add up to the weight my shoulder can hold. ^_^