Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet dream

This evening, Yoshi was starting to feel much better. He still has coughing and running nose, but compare to yesterday, I can see the improvement (finally). How am I so sure? well...I did yell out "Yoshi, don't do this, don't do that...." (which I haven't said for few days) I'm glad my little monkey is coming back.....(wait for few days, then I will start posting blogs about this little naughty monkey ^_^)

These few afternoons, I was stuck in his room. Perhaps because he was sick, so he's very fuzzy about taking naps and decided to sleep on the sofa bed instead of crib. But to do that, I would need to stay in his room so to make sure he won't fell off from the bed or roll off from it. Thanks to the lab top so at least I can still communicate to outside world. Today, I took my camera instead. It's interesting how sometimes through the camera lens, u would see a different perspective on the same things u have been looking at everyday........

(he was breathing with his mouth because his nose was stuffy ^_^)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of just his little face. Look at those eyelashes!!! Sigh. No wonder we love our little guys.