Monday, March 2, 2009

My own time

The last time I baked cookies was before I have Yoshi. It's been a while. Yesterday I decided to bake cookies for my friend. I was planning to do that during Yoshi's nap time. After cleaning up a few things, not even before I took out the baking pan, Yoshi woke up from his power nap...(an hr) ........Amy, I did thought of letting Yoshi help with the cookie cutter, just like what u and Rafael did. But Nori was nice enough to offer taking Yoshi out to stores, so I can have my own time enjoy baking. So immediately I got Yoshi ready to leave. In fact, the first thing I did after they left, was to turn up the music volume and changed from ABC songs to my own favorite CD. The following 1.5 hrs was all about baking. (Thanks Nori, that 1.5 hrs to my own was all I need for the week. I know u had fun shopping for tools with Yoshi too....)^_^
I don't get to be away from Yoshi at all, so once in a while when he's gone, I do miss him and love seeing him back with a big smile.

3 comments:

amy said...

oh the cookies look soooooooo yummy yummy!!! i have never baked any cookies with cookie cutters with rafael. let us try try soon! need to research for a low sugar low butter version now...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you're good at that ! They look so delicious :)

my nephews went back home on last Sat, our home is so quite now ... I miss them but I prefer having my own time too ... such a dilemma ... haha

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Look so nice Pui...I wish I could come and have them now!! Mays