Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outsider

Today is another nice warm + windy day (but I think we are going to get rain and cooler temperature the rest of the week). We were outside the back patio for a while & Yoshi was very excited.
Oops, did someone forget to come in? (grandparents, don't worry, I was watching him, just trying to get some photos from a different angle...)
As soon as we went outside, our neighbour's 2 doggies started barking at us, or maybe they were just excited to see someone else (like Yoshi). In return, Yoshi was communicating with them too.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeh, we speak the same language. I pronounce dog's sound as 'woh woh'. The people here said 'woof woof'.
.....I am just curious...
i say duck sound as 'ap ap', the people here say is 'quack quack'.
Frog - I say "gwak gwak", they say 'ra bat'.
Sheep - I say 'meh meh', they say 'baa baa'.
Charlene got so confused with these animal languages!