Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby boomer

(Thanks everyone for voting on the baby girl's name, it's really fun reading all your comments. Nori and I haven't made our decision yet, we are trying to give some time to get a feel on what we like best. Maybe I should read to Yoshi and see if he will repeat any of these names.... we shall post our final decision here later on. Thx for your interest. Fun fun fun...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Friday, I was very lucky to have another baby shower from one of the playgroup moms. 6 months ago, there were only 5 moms with 5 kids (not include siblings). But since then, there is a baby boomer trend going on among us, now the group size has almost double. Thanks to everyone, especially Nora- the party hosting lady of the year. She has made a very adorable diaper cake for me, I really hate to unwrap it someday. There are still 2 months before baby due, but when I said 8 weeks, it sounds much sooner......
(6 months ago)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pui, you look great!