Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yoshi's corner

Looking at the photos of our previous house, though the living room was small, but yet, it's very empty. All we had was a couch, small book case, coffee table and side tables. Now that we have Yoshi, seems like every wall space mean something to us. I have been looking for shelves to store Yoshi's toys as they started to occupy the territory. I finally compromised with the IKEA shelves. It's more because I'm tired of cleaning up everytime when Yoshi empty the green basket full of little pieces.....

The Handy Men team- Yoshi really enjoys helping Nori and I must say, Nori really has lots of patience to teach his little student (using the real simple tools, not the plastic toys)

Finally Yoshi's corner is done. It's much more organized and not an eye-soaring spot anymore. Maybe in a few years, we might need to tear down the drywall and add more wall space for shelves with dolls, kitchen toys, and Barbie outfits.....

5 comments:

Uncle Henry said...

It looks nice!~

Anonymous said...

Hi Pui, I, Ken and Tracy are now sitting in my room watching those videos you took with Yoshi and we kept screaming ... as to how detail your blog is and how cute Yoshi is !

Auntie Anna

Kambayashi said...

Hey Anna, u should have a blog of yours too, so me and Yoshi can look at your daily life too. Post videos of u playing the violin then..

blueberrydream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blueberrydream said...

It looked really neat now!! I think I have to do the same thing to my husband and father-in-law... they both are just like kids. Never able to pick&pack up the things they messed around... just take 5 mins to mess up after tidying up for an hour!!