Thursday, November 5, 2009

Morning class

When I was little, if I woke up early, I would probably eager to watch cartoons or play with my toys. Yoshi usually does watch his cartoon on our bed while waiting for me to get ready before breakfast. But this morning was a bit unusual. He woke (me) up so early that he got to see Nori before he left. And what did little Yoshi want from daddy?...........

Yes, he was eager to play (learn) the Japanese character wooden blocks again with Nori
- "a, i, u, e, o"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, everyone has many "my first" moments. And today, Yoshi had his "my first nose bleeding" right after his nap. When I saw him, his face was already covered with blood, being wiped all over. Luckily I saw my friend's son having his nose bleed few weeks ago, along with the dry weather lately, so I wasn't worry about Yoshi at all. The funny part was, I found myself actually concern more about the off white color carpet..... Yoshi is fine. Fortunately the blood wasn't running out from nose anymore afterwards, otherwise, it's a challenge to try wiping and touching his nose........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooooops, i thought the nose bleeding is caused by the "nasal spray" :P

from sandee

Unknown said...

I hope the carpet survived Yoshi's first nose bleed!

Funny, Grant has that same rocket shirt from Target. It's one of his favorites. :)

Kambayashi said...

Hey Tara, yes, carpet survived, because I wiped it right away and it wasn't that much luckily. That rocket shirt- we got it when it's on sale at Target, what a good deal..hope u are all healthy by now, it's been a rough month for u all. Get some rest.