Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Zoo

It's been a while since we visited the zoo. The last time we were there with Nori was amost 9 months ago. I have been avoiding to go there on my own with Yoshi because he will not stay sitting in a stroller. So either he would want to push that everywhere, or he would want me to hold him without it.

This past Saturday, we took him to the zoo with Nori, just as I expected, half of the trip he wanted to be held. I think with Nori being there, he definitely wanted to sit up high on daddy's shoulders (who don't want to?!) I'm just glad I didn't attempt to take him there on my own.

9 months ago- Yoshi was just at the height of Nori's hip, but now he's at his waist.
9 months ago- Yoshi was more interest in people watching, but now he's pointing at the animals.
9 months ago- Yoshi didn't know much of the animal names, but now he knows a lot & call them out loud.
9 months ago- Yoshi wasn't showing much excitement on train ride, but now he is facinated by it
9 months ago- Yoshi was scared of riding the carousel, AND now he's even more freak out and refuse to sit on it, so we have to leave before the music began....

We were glad to spend some quality time at the zoo with him (perfect warm weather). Most likely, our next visit will be with little sister...........wonder by then if Yoshi will be more interested in the carousel??

No comments: