Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year's halloween was a bit unusal for us. We had always been giving out candies at home even before Yoshi was born. But this year with Nori not being home, I didn't think I could do that on my own under the cold weather. So I decided to meet up with my friends who invited us to a kids' fall event. It turned out to be a fun night. The HIGHLIGHT ----- Yoshi was finally wearing his monkey outfit (= my money worth spent!!$$$$$)

I've got his monkey costume about a month ago. But everytime when I put that on him, I faced strong resistance, not even at our own halloween playgroup gathering. I almost gave up, hoping to try again next year. Right when we left tonight, I grabbed the top outfit again, thinking weather was cold, perhaps as an outerwear. I even brought a regular down jacket as back up. SUPRISINGLY, he was very willing to wear upon arrival. Of course, I didn't dare to challenge the whole outfit with the bottom pant. I was just glad to at least get a little halloween spirit on him. .....so here it is, our Mr. Monkey. (once again with his big head, the monkey hood almost wouldn't stay long....^_^)

(Thanks Wendy & Poki for inviting us again...otherwise, we would have been stuck at home with lights out )

No comments: