Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's still ALL about Yoshi...

Lately, I have been feeling very scatter-brain, I found myself writing down self-reminder notes all over pieces of paper... the only time that I remember I'm pregnant is probably when I sat down at night, baby starts kicking left & right; or when I couldn't fit into some of the pants; or when I am feeling really tired after racing cars with Yoshi on the floor; or when I couldn't order sashimi in the Japanese restaurant; or when friends and family ask about her........

Seems like my to-do list is getting longer and longer, or even got lost somewhere in between. With Nori's very busy work schedule, there are times I even felt like I have to jot down what I want to tell him when he comes home. And the things I want to accomplish, such as Yoshi's preschool research, banking documents, billing questions, and the upcoming holiday gifts/ events....all these seems to require constant follow up, research, or quality peaceful time....and I found it very difficult to fit into Yoshi's 1 hr nap/day + the very little time left after late dinner. ( oh wait, I also want to squeeze a moment for the blog, e-mail and facebook & most importantly, I want some cuddling time with my husband too....)

So, what about the new baby? nursery room, baby name......is it because we are experienced parent that we aren't too nervous or is it because we just don't have anymore spare time left for her at this moment? In fact, I have not make any plans or even dare to think any further. However, I did squeeze in little moment to purchase 2 tickets for upcoming Disney show in March (just Yoshi & Nori). So is it really that I don't have any spare time for baby or is it because I'm still all about Yoshi? Afterall, I guess we just want to be with Yoshi as much as we could before the quality time get split with baby sister very soon.

2 comments:

blueberrydream said...

he is so cute! it is so nice to read your blog, don't know why, gives me a 懐かしい feeling♡

Kambayashi said...

Thx Judith, glad u enjoy reading this blog, just as much as I write about it.